Gnome 0.99.3 - minor issue

Another thing with the icons in 0.99.3...

I built this Menu that used the KDE apps, yes?  And I used the KDE "silver cog"
XPM for the image on that menu, in the .directory file.

Now, in 0.99.2, it stretched the icon (making it a bit jaggy) to fit the button.
Now it doesn't stretch it, which looks better.  But it doesn't centre it, either
- it leaves it sitting in the top, left corner, muddling it with the little
white triangle Menu arrow.

Doesn't look good, guys.  Can we either go back to stretching, or centre smaller
icons, or make it configurable?

Thanks,

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'                                             I'm the dots in .co.uk

(Centre is originally a French word, and that's how its spelt!)