Re: Linux/Alpha show-stopper

George wrote:

> what kernel are you running ... some older kernels have poll breakage
> which causes this (on alpha

2.1.125.  Could be the problem.  2.2.0-pre6 doesn't build though, and
unfortunately, I don't have time to debug. :-(

I'll try pre7, etc., and when one bulds and boots, I'll get back to this list on
whether it helps GNOME.

Thanks for all the effort in tracking this down.  I hope it works.  GNOME is such
a beautiful desktop!

Zeen,

-Adam `Cold Fusion' Powell, IV http://www.ctcms.nist.gov/~powell/ ____
USDoC, National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST)  |\ ||<  |
Center for Theoretical and Computational Materials Science  | \||_> |