configure bug (?) gnome-libs-0.99.2/zvt

Just wondered why  gnome-terminal  always dumped core.
After some investigation I found, that it might be it cannot start
gnome-pty-helper. After I didn't find it on my system and even not
compiled I look through the Makefile[.in] and noticed that the rule
    install-sbinPROGRAMS
isn't called anywhere in the compile/install targets.

Doing a explicit
    gmake install-sbinPROGRAMS
built and installed the helper and now gnome-terminal runs fine.

Looks like it got lost somewhere in the install target.

	\Maex