GTK Themes's

Hi

I notice that programs like gimp that are installed via rpm from
the redhat CD at first install do not pickup the themeing even if
I reinstall them.

Is this because they'er rpm  and the themeing is installed from
tar files or what?

I've tried to reinstall imlib to fix the shared lib problem ( didn't
work)
gnome-run: error in loading shaerd libraries
/usr/local/lib/libgnomeui.so.31: undefined symbol:
gdk_imlib_set_cache_info

could I maybe get away with installing this from an rpm?

And cause if this not much works any thoughts as to fixing it please?

I also get the startup sound from esd but:
unable to connect to server port 35091
And maybe putting in the rpm here too

My thought here is if I use an rpm to try fix it I'll break the links to
something
and won't to ba able to use CVS later