gnome-pager (e?) bug

In enlightenment (I haven't tried any others) when a window is minimized,
the task button on the pager stays selected, even after selecting another
window.  The only way to get the button to pop up is to run the mouse over
it.  This seems like a simple enough bug to fix, but I don't have the time
to look into right now.  I am running the latest CVS sources as of 1:30 am
EST Monday.

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon

You might be a gamer if...you can quote extensively from the Wandering
Damage Tables.