Volunteers for cordinating the i18n effort are requested
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- To: gnome-i18n nuclecu unam mx
- CC: gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Volunteers for cordinating the i18n effort are requested
- Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 22:05:03 -0600
The GNOME project is looking for volunteers to take over a number
of tasks aimed at updating the GNOME localization files (the ones that
make GNOME applications run in various languages) as well as
cordinating the efforts of the international teams that are
transalting GNOME documentation.
We have a number of tasks open:
- A team that will be responsible for receiving updated pot
files from the various international teams for the various
GNOME modules on CVS.
Members of this team will receive a CVS account to check the
information into the GNOME tree.
- A team that will be responsible of cordinating maintaining
the international documentation in CVS.
Members of this team will receive both a CVS account to check
in the documentation and they will also be granted shell
access to the GNOME web site to let them maintain the web
pages for the localization projects.
If you are interested in working in any of those teams, please
send me mail and subscribe to the email@example.com mailing
list (this mailing list is controlled by Majordomo, send a mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org and put "subscribe" in the subject).
] [Thread Prev