gmc bugs

When using the 'full view' layout, the folder icons do not fit within the
column.  Often when resizing that column, the cursor will change from the
double horizontal arrows to the drag'n'drop cursor, and will attempt to do a
DND operation on whatever file happens to be selected at the time.  The
column does not remember that it was resized, and reverts back to the
original size.

Also, when I right click an icon on my desktop that is a symbolic link to a
directory, it states that the directory is not empty, and do I want to
delete it recursively.  I have not verified whether it actually deletes the
target directory or just the symlink.  It would be more clear if the context
menu had the choices: Delete Symlink, or Delete Target.

Ned