litlle hint with gmc

Well, I know now why I could not start gmc when having a Home Directory
under desktop : I used an old .gnome/ directory under which gmc could not (I don't
know why, though) save its database.

I remarked other people had this pb. I destroyed my old .gnome/ directory and started from
scratch: now it goes !

But I am still waiting for someone to tell me how to put LINKS on my desktop intead of
brute copies ... and a few other things which I liked in the older versions, like
an FTP database.

But it look cool !! Thanks .

Philippe