From: George [mailto:jirka@5z.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 1999 11:37 PM
To: gnome-list@gnome.org
Subject: Re: gnome panel

On Wed, Jan 06, 1999 at 02:59:52AM +0100, Ronald de Man wrote:
> I have found that having lots of applets in the panel can cause a cascade
> of panels at startup. I'm not sure whether it's a crashing applet that's
> causing this or something else. Don't know if this is related, and sorry
> for being this vague. When I find time I will check if I can still get
> this explosion of panels and which applet might be guilty of it. It was
> happening both when the panel was launched through gnome-session, as well
> as when it was started up from the command line.

that's the same problem ...

hmmmm .... can you tell us what system you're running, what versions of
gnome
and other libs, etc? ....

George

George Lebl <jirka@5z.com> http://www.5z.com/jirka/
  The following implements RSA in perl and is illegal to export from the US:

        FAQ: Frequently-Asked Questions at http://www.gnome.org/gnomefaq