libtool in gnome-core-0.99.2 SEGVs.

Hi,

Took me a while to spot why I was getting broken scripts for "panel" and then
"gnome-name-service", but I finally spoted libtool reporting a SEGV but
continuing happily on past it while building them.

The fix to libtool is:

1623,1624d1622
< "
<         $echo >> $output "\

I.e. split up the number of lines being fed into the $output file - we must be
over-driving echo's line buffer.  This didn't happen before, I'm sure.

Don't tell me, it's already been putback into CVS ;O)  Unfortunately I'm behind
a firewall, so ... =O(

Oh, this probably only happens on Solaris, BTW.  But won't harm others?

Thanks,

-------My opinion - Not sane, intelligent or necessarily useful-------
o o                                      mailto:Moredhel@earthling.net
/v\ark R. Bowyer.  http://i.am/Moredhel  mailto:Mark.Bowyer@UK.Sun.COM
`-'                                             I'm the dots in .co.uk