Re: gnome-panel

Hmm, as far as the multiple panels go, I don't have time to check now, but
do the applets start before the panel registers itself with the gnome name
server, this could cause problems as seen by others.

Also, when I try to add a menu to the panel as a drawer the entire panel,
including hide buttons, goes blank.  Clicking the panel still gives a menu
but thats it.  Logging out with a save-session --kill, will cause the
panel to correctly save the drawer and it loads correctly on session
restart.  Any ideas?

Manish Vachharajani               Some Haiku: A crash reduces
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>                   your expensive computer
                                              to a simple stone - Unknown