Re: Busy-cursor?

> From: Peter Astrand <peter@student.liu.se>

> > But that wouldn't necessarily mean the same thing.  The point of the
> > busy-cursor thing, as I understood it, was that it would show that
> > there's an app launched from the panel that's on its way, so don't
> > keep clicking on it.

How about just dimming (or otherwise marking) the launch button
that is not to be clicked, rather than messing with the
system-wide cursor.  While Netscape is launching I like
to start up Solitare and play half a game!

--
     --Keith

This mail message sent by GNU emacs and Linux.
Food, Shelter, Source code.