Re: Short panel

Has anyone notice how clock applet will mess-up panel start when you have it as
part of your panel? On mine, when I have the clock applet on my panel and logout
(using logout button since menu logout will only close that panel, a bug I
think) then start panel again, it does a lot of weird things. For one, it
starts more panels then it should, then some have missing icons/buttons.

Also, logout icon should have hint as what it does.

I'm using 0.99.1 tarballs.

David