Re: Busy-cursor?

I think a better idea than this would be a small panel applet to show disk
access and perhaps CPU load.  I know there are already CPU load applets,
but something along the lines of a little light that blinks when there is
disk access or CPU load goes above a certain point(.4?).  It would be
cleaner, easier, and just better than changing cursors.

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon