Ocupation to my computer.

*****WARNING***** Highly OFF-TOPIC

I have decided to leave my computer on all time and when I go to
school it doesn't do anything for a while. Is there anything that
doesn't require user input that I could have him doing. It can't
be anything that requires network because I have a dialup account
and I don't want to pay for those communications. But it could be
something that after it was finished would mail the results to the
web or generate a file that I could attatch to a mail.