some comments

Just a couple of quick things I noticed.
The System Info... Detailed information window, processor tab, the
window isn't long enough to contain the info on 2 processors and there's
no scrollbar. For that matter it won't hold all the info from 1 Pentium
II processor.

Second, maybe I'm slow, but I can't see a way to resize the mailbox list
in Balsa. It started up taking like 50% of the screen. I found the entry
in .balsarc to fix it, but it seems there should be something in the
GUI.

Overall things are looking great! Thanks to everyone from a humble user.
:)

-Steve