gnome-libs' session code crashes xsm

Hi,

all gnome apps I have tried while running xsm crash the session
manager. This is because xsm does not grok LISTofARRAY8 properties
with a length of 0. For the sake of backward compatibility, gnome code
should refrain from generating such properties, at least for the time
being.

The problematic property seems to be SmEnvironment that is usually
empty for me. This fact seems to be a problem in itself: if I read the
specs correctly, SmEnvironment should contain the process environment
(all environment variables).

	Robbe

--
Robert Bihlmeyer	reads: Deutsch, English, MIME, Latin-1, NO SPAM!
<robbe@orcus.priv.at>	<http://stud2.tuwien.ac.at/~e9426626/sig.html>