Re: libgtop and aclocal

On 2 Jan 1999, Martin Baulig wrote:

> The problem is with macros/aclocal-include.m4 - it should look like this:

[snip]

> If that's the case, remove your aclocal.m4 and acinclude.m4 and rerun
> autogen.sh. It should work then.

That fixed that problem (thanks) but now configure dies with this error:

./configure: syntax error near unexpected token `AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)'
./configure: ./configure: line 531: `AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)'

I tried commenting this line out (yes I know :-) but that kept producing
more of the same on different lines and finally bombed out with some error
saying I don't have Gnome installed.

I tried a brand new checkout from CVS and I get the same problem. Guess
I'll try the snapshot. Thanks for your help!