Re: libgtop and aclocal

On 2 Jan 1999, Martin Baulig wrote:

> > aclocal: unrecognized option -- `macros'
>
> Have you tried to run autogen.sh again and not just make ?

Yes. Also, I've tried removing the "."  from the offending line in the
Makefile. That gets me the error:

aclocal: configure.in: 146: macro `AM_PATH_GLIB' not found in library.

even with ACLOCAL_FLAGS set to /usr/local/gnome/share/aclocal. The line in
the Makefile ("ACLOCAL = aclocal -I . macros") appears to be an illegal
command. I'm running RedHat 5.1, no previous install of Gnome, and aclocal
version 1.3. Do I need a newer version?