Re: How Important is the 1.0 release ?

Quoting Andrej Todosic (widow@widow.mpact.ca):
> well now that ive managed to compile gedit
> it seg faults every time i touch any drop down menu .
> rh 5.2 gnome 0.99.1
>
> is that specific enough or you would like more info ?
We've known about this bug for a while now... before (with Gtk+ 1.1.9 and i
think 1.1.10) it was to do with the new Poll stuff in Glib, for some reason
gEdit didnt like it (btw, i'm running Debian 2.0/Glibc2, latest Gnome CVS..),
now (with Gtk+/Glib 1.1.11) there are lots of things, through the backtrace..
we're still trying to figure out why its doing  it (gEdit is the only program
which does it, AFAIK..)..

THanks for the patience (gee), its annoying me as much as anything... but I
(and Evan) figure its a bug in Gtk/Glib... of course we could be wrong...