Re: How Important is the 1.0 release ?
- From: Havoc Pennington <rhpennin midway uchicago edu>
- To: Andrej Todosic <widow widow mpact ca>
- cc: mozart windsor igs net, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: How Important is the 1.0 release ?
- Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 00:18:25 -0600 (CST)
On Sat, 2 Jan 1999, Andrej Todosic wrote:
> well now that ive managed to compile gedit
> it seg faults every time i touch any drop down menu .
> rh 5.2 gnome 0.99.1
> is that specific enough or you would like more info ?
Sounds OK to me... I'm sure the gedit maintainer will get back to you if
he can't reproduce it.
The key thing is to tell how to cause the bug to happen, which you've
] [Thread Prev