Re: Bugs in gnome control-center.. (revised)

Hmm.. installed gnome-core-0.99.1 and a few things went away

> I've just downloaded and compiled ORBit, gnome-libs (0.99.1) and
> control-center (0.99) just to see how everything was going.
>
> Found a few bugs that cause gnomecc to die:
>
> - Choosing to preview the default theme

Needs to be done after previewing another (not default) theme.

> - Hitting cancel on a number of the capplets (ie. URL-handlers)
>
> A few of the capplets don't seem to load (don't show anything):
>
> - Workspace/Backgrounds

This now works.. does it need gnome-session running to work?? Maybe an error
message here would be good..

--
Tony Keating <keating@mech.uq.edu.au>
Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of Queensland