Re: DCgettext for libgtop?

dc is the `desk calculator', which allows you to perform arbitrary
precission arithmetic.  The bit about redhat users wanting the bc package
is because the GNU version of dc comes with bc (which is a higher level
calculator program that runs on top of dc).

So you should check if your slackware dist contains the bc package, and if
not, grab it from your closest ftp.gnu.org mirror.

BTW, most people on gnome-list prefer text mail.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/