Re: few things about gnome-pager

David Puryear wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've been playing with gnome-pager for little bit today, and I noticed that I
> can not tell it to display just 3 or whatever number of pagers. The default
> seems to be 6, which is more than I need.

Are you using it with E?  I don't have it in front of me now, but the E
configuration capplet lets you set the number of E desktops.  IIRC, it defaults to
6- change to 3 there.

Of course, it might be nice to have a pager which shows some subset of the
currently open desktops, like the Irix 4Dwm pager.  But I sense that's some way
off...

That's all I know,

-Adam `Cold Fusion' Powell, IV http://www.ctcms.nist.gov/~powell/ ____
USDoC, National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST)  |\ ||<  |
Center for Theoretical and Computational Materials Science  | \||_> |