Re: fvwm2

TO> Jay is syncing his patches against fvwm 2.2 right now according to
TO> himself on the fvwm-workers list.

I just wanted to add that if anyone is doing work on this (or just wants to
test it) please get in contact with the fvwm-workers (@fvwm.org) and grab
our source from CVS.  We (the fvwm-workers) want Gnome support in the tree
and stable ASAP; for many, it is priority 1 and we may cut a new stable
version (2.4) just for that purpose.  We don't want to miss the Gnome 1.0
release by much and we certainly don't want to miss the deadlines for the
next versions of the major distributions.

 - J<