Partitial return of the Mailing List Archives

Hello Gnome folks,

our mailing list archives at

are (at least partitially) working again.

Fully functional:

	gnome-list

Partitial (splitted into first and last half of the month):

	gnome-announce-list
	guppi-list
	gnumeric-list
	balsa-list
	gnome-doc-list

There were no mails getting droped, it just did not update the pages
anymore - so you can have a look at