Gnome+REDHAT 5.2

First of all I'd like to thank  Bruce Z. Lysik, Paul Gear, Daniel Burrows
and
Matthew Kirkwood for the suggestion they gave me.

Daniel I searched the xsession-errors file on my HD but it seems I don't
have it!

Anyway this is what happened this morning: After I typed "gnome-session &"
in an Xterm windows everythings poped up in the right way apart some error
msg
regarding a segmentation violation of the kernel...that send my back to the
bash
shell.

I do belive that the problem was caused by the Enlightment but I'm not
sure...

In any case now when I enter the command "startx" a gnome session pop up
(and I'm not able to go back to fvwm...!)

Hey guys forgive my ignorance (and my stupid question) but I'm really a
newbie.

Thanx to everybody and if u have any further suggestions they will be very
appreciated

ciao david Cifronti