Re: [BUGS] e and conf in control center

On 26 Feb, Paul G Cooper scribbled:
->
->  RedHat 5.2 system with 0.99.8 rpms
->
->  Couple of bugs/features with e and unsing control center.
->
->  * Whenever I start emacs it appears half on half off the screen in the
->  top left corner.
->
->  * There seems to be a battle between the backgrounds setting in control
->  center and the e backgrounds. For example if I choose a background in
->  workspace/background and switch off e background selection in
->  workspace/enlightenment/special fx and then change theme the themes
->  background is used. Or if I move to another desktop and move back the
->  e desktop background replaces my background.

if you want ot use the ngome one you have to selece "no background" int
he E backgroudn selector for desktop 0 - the button is there. "No
background"

->  * The settings button in workspace/screensaver always seesm to be shaded
->  out - am I missing something? The screen saver works I just cant change
->  the settings.
->
->  * in gnome-pager a window is minimised/iconised (I can't think of the
->  right word) the icon in the pager seems to be the orange box with a couple
->  of quavers on that was an audio icon a few version ago - is this some rpm
->  legacy? I can't find this icon anywhere?

its compiled intot he pager - it's actually a litle foot in a box.

->  Otherwise the job's a goodun,
->
->  Paul
->