Re: Gnome 1.0.0?

Just because its named 1.0.0 in cvs doesnt mean its anywhere near 1.0
final release.  I'm not sure how it will go, but it could just mean the
1.0.0 stage of the freeze, then go into code freeze, and feature freeze
other modules in cvs.  Then once all is caught up make the final.  But I
could be 101% wrong.

sar