theme and panel little wish

I a trying the themes from the control center : very cool !

For exmple the pixmap theme looks great ! I like those marbled button. And I guess I could choose my own pixmap if I didn't.

The cool thing about the button, menu bars etc. is the marble texture is expanding continuously to fit the whole surface of them.

But what is going on with the panel ? If we choose the pixmap option for the background, the pixmap repeats itself instead of expanding which is way less nice.

How hard woulud it be to add a "full expansion" for the pixmap background of the panel ?

Otherwise: I have been using gnome since 0.20 . This is getting great guys !!!

Philippe