RE: gmc and 'trash'

You mean how the Amiga does it?  Basically, you put a file on top of a
animated icon and it starts to rotate.

Which makes me wonder if we can't support some of the animated icons that
the Amiga has.  I think it was using a modified IFF or something.  I can't
recall.  Maybe it was something else.  Probably can be handled by imlib.

	sri