Re: gmc behaviour [same problem]

No I don't have a problem with it calling gnome-session.  but I did have a
problem with it respawning itself even after a killall -9 gmc.

Just a quick of topic question.  If I upgrade ORBit do I have to recompile
everything?  Is there a make something where it would remove all the
linked modules but not objects so that all that would have to be done is
applications be relinked but object files not recompiled.  Usefull for
upgrading gtk.