Re: yagirc/crash when selecting colors

This has just developed recently and I'm not sure why.  If you could send
me a backtrace it would be appreciated.

On Wed, 24 Feb 1999 wcurry@cts.com wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have the CVS sources of the whole project from the 17th.
> I don't know if this is a yagirc problem exactly, or not.
> I've seen consistently that the app crashes when I click ok
> on the color dialog.  The first warning below comes up when
> I start yagirc. The second is obviously when it crashes.
>
> --------------------------------------
> Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_widget_size_request() called on child widget with
> widget equal to widget->requisition. gtk_widget_set_usize() may not
> work properly.
>
> Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkcolor.c: line 950 (gdk_colormap_alloc_colors): assertion `colors != NULL' failed.
> Segmentation fault
>
> --------------------------------------
>
> I am running a Debian potato system. 16bpp display.
>
> Wade
>

> --

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon

When meeting a stranger on the road:

     Real Men: Wave hello while keeping their hands on their guns (it
might be a trap).
     Real Roleplayers: Wave hello while keeping their hands away from
their guns (he might think that's hostile).
     Loonies: Stop using Concealment to hide rocks long enough to wave
hello.
     Psychopaths: Don't just wave hello, but invite them to sit down and
have lunch with them before palming a vibro-blade out of their coat
sleeve.
     Munchkins: Start a fight.