gmc/Enlightenment/virtual screen oddness

Try this:

 o Run E with virtual screens (I'm doing 3x3)
 o Run gmc so you have desktop icons
 o Make sure you are in a _different_ virtual screen than you were in
   when E started. From there run Netscape and bring up a "Find" window
 o Click one of the gmc desktop icons to bring up a gmc panel
 o Close the gmc panel
 o Click in the Netscape "Find" window and get catapulted to a
   different virtual screen
 o Go back and click in the Netscape main window a couple times to
   regain control of the "Find" box.

Weird. I know I've also had this happen with other apps, but Netscape
is the only one where I've been able to retrace the exact steps to the
bug.

	- A