Re: gmc and 'trash'

+++ Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 09:52:00AM -0600 +++
Kevin Miller e-mails me. Film at 11. Reply right now, after the break.
> Well.. that worked for removing single files, but removing a directory
> just spits out 'blah is a directory'
>
> I've tried putting rm -rf %q  and it does the same thing.
>
> Guess I'll just wait. :)

Random idea:
What about installing *two* waste data disposal icons on the desktop
by default? A trashcan for safe deletion - a shredder for complete
deletion. Tigert would do a mindblowingly beautiful shredder icon for
sure:).

mawa
--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.  Inside of a dog, it's too
dark to read.