gmc drags to the panel

  If I drag a directory to the panel from gmc, I get a folder button in the
panel.  Clicking on it gives me a menu from which I can browse my directory
structure, but when I try to open a new gmc window in a directory by selecting
it, nothing happens.  I suspect that this may not be the intended behavior
since I get similar behavior when dragging a submenu from the panel menu to
the panel.  But I think that it would be good behavior to add.

  Daniel Burrows
--
THERE IS NO HOPE BUT US.  THERE IS NO JUSTICE BUT US.  ALL THAT IS, IS OURS.
BUT WE MUST CARE.  FOR IF WE DO NOT CARE, THEN WE DO NOT EXIST...