Re: gmc file icons, slightly off?

I just noticed that 5 minutes before I got this message too.

sar

On Tue, 23 Feb 1999, Adrian Hosey wrote:

*->
*->I just noticed with gmc 4.5.16 that it doesn't look for a '.'
*->preceeding a filename extension when it picks an icon for the file. In
*->other words, /bin/tar gets a tar file icon, /bin/rm gets an audio file
*->icon, and /bin/ps gets a PostScript file icon. I don't think this is
*->the desired behavior?
*->
*->Thanks,
*->