libzvt errors

Would anyone be able to enlighten me with their ideas on getting rid of
this error that keeps popping up for a few of use gnome users using CVS?

I update/compile the gnome CVS tree daily and for teh past week or so
errors such as this one have been popping up every so often.

/usr/local/lib/libzvt.so: undefined reference to `login_tty'

a few days ago it was preventing me from installing gnome-core but then
it went away and now I get it when trying to install apps such as
X-Chat.

When updating/compiling I'm using this order:

glib
gtk+
gtk-engines
ORBit
imlib
gnome-libs
gnome-core
gnome-utils

Any ideas? This is really beginning to get annoying. :o)

Thank you,
Joey Beharriell
(netsplit)