Re: Gnometris Interface Problems

This is exactly it:

> Gnometris needs to fix the down-arrow behavior -- desperately.
>
> Currently, it has the look of the Nintendo-style "falls faster on down",
> but the same behavior it had before ("drop to the bottom on down"). This
> is *really* annoying. What it needs is for the down arrow to move it
> down twice as fast as before, but not forcing it all the way down.
>
> If this doesn't make that much sense, hunt down an old Nintendo and play
> Dr. Mario.
>
>     Jim Cape

I agree, this is the tetris behavior to go for.

On another note, I have started to use balsa for most of my email work now. The command line readers are more efficient but Im about to give a GNOME system to my mom to try out and she will be using GUI only programs. I need to learn balsa's ideosyncracies to field her questions.

Has anyone noticed that the "attachments" field in the message editor window is huge? Almost as large as the body field even when its empty. Also the address books dont seem to be working yet. Probably a result of the feature freeze I guess.

-FDS