gFTP FTP Proxies...

Hello,
   I was looking through the gnome archives and saw where many people were
asking about ftp proxy support in gFTP. I have that implemented inside it.
Edit your ~/.gftp/gftprc file, and you will see a usefirewall setting.
There is a comment above it with the different type of FTP proxies
available. Underneath this, there are some settings for your proxy
username, password, hostname and port. Once you set this up, the greyed
out Connect through FTP proxy will not be greyed out inside the connection
manager.
   If your ftp proxy type is not listed, please email me the details about
how to connect through your ftp proxy, and I will include it in my next
release. Note: It does NOT support http proxies and most likely never will

Brian

P.S. The next version of gFTP will have full graphical configuration where
you can setup ALL of the settings in the config file inside gftp,
including proxy settings