Re: Panel sliding: Old slide algorithm back please?

I also noticed this problem and no, none of Gnome processes have gone nuts.
Also, this was working fine as in not being jerky before panel motion was
changed, so I doubt that this problem has to do with Xfree or video card. Also,
I have tried panel property to change the speed, but that seems to have no
affect.

Another thing, I tried to disable animation, but that also does weird things.
e.g. I have panel at left bottom going horizontal, and when I try to hide
it/close it, panel hides/closes on the right side. For while I could find where
it went since I have another panel on the left.:)

And lastly, desktop pager applet doesn't remember state. As in, when I choose
to not show tasks, it will always show tasks when panel restarts.

Besides that, I happy Gnomer.:)
-David