Re: Using GPL for LibGTop with an exception for the GNOME Project
- From: Kevin Atkinson <kevinatk home com>
- To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- CC: martin home-of-linux org, gnome-list gnome org, gnome-hackers nuclecu unam mx, msf redhat com, rms gnu org
- Subject: Re: Using GPL for LibGTop with an exception for the GNOME Project
- Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 21:38:44 +0000
Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> > Currently the copyright of LibGTop is LGPL as it was since the early
> > beginning and if I understand things correctly it is required to use
> > the LGPL for any library that is distributed together with GNOME.
> It is not a requirement. But we have chosen to make the core gnome
> libraries available under the GPL (that is, gnome-libs).
Um did you mean LGPL? I sure hope so.
] [Thread Prev