gFTP: more bugs (possibly GTK bugs?)

Hi,

Here are a couple of gFTP bugs. The first could easily be a GTK bug.

1) In either local or remote panel, highlight a file entry about half-way
up the dialog (so it is blue).

Now, scroll that panel horizontally slowly. Upon scrolling back to
original position, artifacts are left lying around when renering the
little folders that represent directories.

2) (gFTP nasty bug). When I double-click on a date column to sort by date,
the year isn't taken into account!! i.e. first Jan 99 files then Feb 99
files then Nov 98 files(!!)

2b) If I click on a column twice, I don't get things sorted in reverse
order.

Cheers
Chris