gtcd usability

I thought that the usability of gtcd (judged by watching a couple
people try to use it) wasn't all that great.  So, I created this patch
as a rough cut at some stuff that would help.  IMHO, the biggest
help is seperating the lower strip of icons and making the play/pause
button larger (since that is the button most likely used first and most
often).

Feel free to apply it, tell me what you think, etc...  Unfortunately,
I'm a horrible artist, so I'll see if I can get someone to draw a
different track list and mixer icon in the future.

(I don't see a list to send patches, so I've attached it via uuencode)

John

gtcd.diff.gz