has anyone ported gnome to HP-UX?

Has anyone created any gnome binaries for HP-UX?

I started porting some of the stuff, however I had some problems with
unresolved symbols in some shared libraries... in IMlib

Also, it is difficult to know what apps/libraries I need for which apps, and
which ones I can do without.  Is there some sort of dependancy graph
anywhere?  I
found some documentation in the gnome README, but none for apps like Eterm,
or englightenment. (I'm really interested in the window manager, and Eterm!)

Thanks,
Geoff Paulsen