gdk_imlib error

Hi again,

I was hoping someone could help me with this.  I am installing E/gnome on a
friend's computer.  The machine is an old 486/66 with a 212meg harddrive (I
know it's really tight).  Anyways I installed all the libraries required for
Imlib from copies I have stored locally and the libraries off of the
Enlightenment.org site (this includes installing ImageMagick-4.1.2-1).  When
I try to run panel (or any other app that uses png) I get the infamous:

gdk_imlib Error:  cannot load image "image.png file here"

I did a verify using RPM which showed nothing missing but gave me errors
(specifically it gives me a M 2nd character from the left (.M..)) on most of
the graphics libraries.  I tried reinstalling with no luck.  Anyone have any
suggestions?  Thanks

Nathan Alonzo Smith
TSX-5 SpaceCraft Engineer
Com: (505)846-0132
Dsn:  246-0132

GREAT MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS; AVERAGE MINDS DISCUSS EVENTS; SMALL MINDS DISCUSS
PEOPLE.  A MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO
WASTE!!!