Re: GNOME FTP site has updated extra-src section

probably easiest to do a rpm -ta libtool-1.2e.tar.gz.

BTW, I don't think libtool should be classed as a noarch RPM, since it
includes a libtool script configured for the build system.  I am not sure.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/