Re: gmc vs. mc features - FAQ?

You should be able to poke around inside these files.  It just seems MC
doesn't open archives when you double click on them.

What happens if you try typing "tarfilename.tar.gz#utar/", or
"rpmfilename.rpm#rpm" into the location box?

It should give the expected results.

It still would be nice if gmc did this automatically like mc, since only
those familiar with mc will be able to use this feature as it currently
stands.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au