Re: suggestions for gmc
- From: "James M. Cape" <jcape jcinteractive com>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico nuclecu unam mx>
- CC: rhult hem2 passagen se, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: suggestions for gmc
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 21:33:30 +0000
Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> > Add a command for the desktop right-click menu: open gmc window. Could
> > be useful if the user does not have any icons on her desktop.
> Good idea. I'll commit this change in a second.
> > When choosing an icon for a file, it would be nice to be able to set
> > "No icon", or more like "Default". I changed the icon for the trashcan
> > from "No Icon" to some icon, and later I wanted to revert the change,
> > but I had to find the right icon in the icon list and choose it. Maybe
> > this is a gnome-libs issue really...
> I'll look into it.
Is there any hope that an Exit and Remove Desktop Icons option can be
added? It shouldn't be that difficult, and I'm really sick of having to
killall gmc after I use it.
"All animals are equal, some animals
are more equal than others."
-- George Orwell, Animal Farm
] [Thread Prev