Re: Changing fonts?

On Thu, Feb 18, 1999 at 11:31:52AM -0800, Fox, Kevin M was heard to say:
> As to the common theme selection, maby have some kind of scheme
>
> if you use A scheme, the capplet or whatever tells enlightenment to use X
> theme, gtk to use Y theme, ice to use Z theme and whatever else.

  Actually, I believe that there are mechanisms for that already built into
the system.  Look in the themes directory, all the pixmaps and config files
are in the gtk/ directory.  You could easily add an ice/ directory, e/, wm/,
etc. (although I think there might be problems with integrating this with
WindowMaker..)
  I think that the Theme-Switcher may even have code to do this for E,
but I'm not sure..

--
"It is hard to think of anything less sentient than a pumpkin."
  -- Terry Pratchett, _Witches Abroad_