Re: Changing fonts?
- From: Daniel Burrows <Daniel_Burrows brown edu>
- To: "Fox, Kevin M" <KMFox mail bhi-erc com>
- Cc: "'Gleef'" <dzol virtual-yellow com>, Kevin Atkinson <kevinatk home com>, "'gnome-list gnome org'" <gnome-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Changing fonts?
- Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:17:18 -0500
On Thu, Feb 18, 1999 at 11:31:52AM -0800, Fox, Kevin M was heard to say:
> As to the common theme selection, maby have some kind of scheme
> if you use A scheme, the capplet or whatever tells enlightenment to use X
> theme, gtk to use Y theme, ice to use Z theme and whatever else.
Actually, I believe that there are mechanisms for that already built into
the system. Look in the themes directory, all the pixmaps and config files
are in the gtk/ directory. You could easily add an ice/ directory, e/, wm/,
etc. (although I think there might be problems with integrating this with
I think that the Theme-Switcher may even have code to do this for E,
but I'm not sure..
"It is hard to think of anything less sentient than a pumpkin."
-- Terry Pratchett, _Witches Abroad_
] [Thread Prev